Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: WPNTEC-MIMIR_01-CR223
For the Haenel CR223 / CR308. Incl. one milspec pin!
- Trigger weight adjustable between 1200 g to 2750 g (default approx. 1500 g).
- Soft trigger reset
- Two-stage trigger. The second stage can be minimized to such an extent that the trigger becomes a match trigger.
- All adjustments are possible directly from the top without disassembly
- simple assembly! The trigger forms a complete unit and is inserted directly from above into the lower.
- all parts are manufactured on the most modern CNC machining centers
- outer housing made of high-strength aluminum
- all functional parts made of hardened INOX steel
In the Hänel CR223 / CR308 no Milspec pins are installed in the lower as standard.
Therefore, for the trouble-free use of the MIMIR trigger, the rear pin (-> direction rear stock) in the lower must be replaced.
The required pin is included in the delivery!
The trigger cannot be used with the original Haenel safety.
A standard/milspec safety must be installed or use a modified safety shaft.
The Geissele AR15 Ambi Posi-Snap safety and the safety shaft can be found in the store. (see accessories)