Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 6-8 workdays
- Order number: BT46-NC-PSR
- Brief description: Beine lassen sich in 5 Positionen arretieren.
The BT46-NC PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads.
It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT46-NC will also mount directly to the BT70 M-LOK Adapter.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. The PSR series of Atlas Bipods were developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR).
- Height Range approximately 120mm – 229mm
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant
-Leg positions are; stowed back, 45 degrees angled back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075
- Weight 429 g
- Available in black only
- Screws are included