Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays in stock
- Order number: XC1-B
Scan Ihrer Waffenbesitzkarte (Vorder- und Rückseite)
Scan vom Jagdschein (alle relevanten Seiten)
Scan vom Stammdatenblatt* Ihrer Waffenbehörde
* nur wenn Ihre persönliche NWR-ID (fängt mit „P“ an) und die Erlaubnis-ID (fängt mit „E“ an) nicht in der WBK stehen
Hinweis: Die Dateien können Sie am Ende des Bestellvorganges im Shop hochladen.
Oder jederzeit unter: Mein Konto -> Übersicht -> Waffenrechtliche Erwerbserlaubnis
SureFire’s smallest and lightest weight weaponlight has been upgraded to deliver more output and feature even more ergonomic switching.
The new XC1-B was specially developed to equip compact railed handguns with a source of tactical white light, essential for concealed-carry and other applications. A special multi-faceted reflector shapes the high-performance, recoil-proof LED’s light into our wide, smooth MaxVision Beam, which is ideal for closer-range identification of threats and situational awareness because this useful beam is also optimized for human vision.
The XC1-B’s robust but compact body is constructed of lightweight, strong aerospace aluminum hard anodized with a durable Mil-Spec finish, making the XC1-B plenty rugged enough for everyday carry. Measuring less than 6 cm long and weighing in at under two ounces, the rechargeable AAA powered XC1-B won’t weigh down a handgun, either.
Ambidextrous switching provides both momentary- and constant-on activation options. Momentary-on activation is achieved by placing your support hand thumb on top of either of the two rear downward-activated switches and pushing down. The XC1-B will stay in momentary mode for as long as either toggle switch is depressed and held in the on position beyond a fraction of a second. Constant-on activation is achieved by quickly tapping either one of the momentary switches. To turn off the constant on mode, quickly touch and release either toggle switch. It can also be achieved by using your support hand to push the center crossbar switch from left to right.
- Lightweight and ultra-compact; ideal for concealed-carry use
- Securely attaches to most Universal-rail-equipped handguns
- High-performance LED generates 300 lumens of tactical-level light
- Improved constant-on activation by tapping either one of the momentary switches.
To turn off, simply tap either one of the momentary switches again.
- Integrated ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body is hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for extreme durability
- AAA battery (Not included); accessed from front-facing battery Compartment
- Gasket sealed; weatherproof
Max Output: 300 lumens
Tactical Runtime: 0.45 hours
Length: 6 cm
Bezel Diameter: 9,5 mm
Weight w/Batteries: 45 g
Batteries: 1 AAA (Not included)
This product may be a restricted item in your county.
Please check your local laws and regulations before ordering.
Product Code: XC-1B 084871326988