Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 202287410
- Brief description: The 3-15x is the perfect compromise of compact size and long-range performance.
The 8x zoom gives the operator more flexibility and a higher resolution from close quarter to mid-range scenarios while the large field of view and the outstanding optical quality create a perfect overview of the surroundings at all times.
- Short overall length of the scope creates more rail space for clip-on devices (e.g. thermal imaging or night vision devices) for superior operational capabilities in any combat situation.
- Low profile turrets provide outstanding situational awareness and additional mounting options for add-ons and accessories.
- Precise Windage/Elevation Adjustment Is easy and immediate for repeated accuracy, with tactile click-by-click feedback you can hear and feel and second rotation indicator.
- Illuminated reticle With a brilliant image and a light transmission of over 94%.
- High-performance optics With a repeatable and exact working mechanics.
Extreme ruggedness & bullet resistance Through resistant materials and reliable construction. A rugged 34mm tubular body provides reliability and more room for height and side adjustment for greater widths.
- Watertight & Shockproof The M7Xi IFS is up to 20 meters pressure waterproof with a functional range from -46°C to +64°C. It absorbs shocks up to 900G.
- Options for the reticle The new M7Xi IFS is available with the following reticle : MSR2, G2B, TReMoR3 The M8Xi is available with the DMR8i reticle.
Item Number: 8723000126
Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm (0.94 in.)
Rohrdurchmesser: 34 mm (1.35 in.)
Magnification: 1 – 8 x24
Weight: 750 g
Length: 260 mm
Field of View at 100 m: 32,0 - 4,5 m
Eye relief: 90 mm (3.54 in.)
Diopter setting: –2 to +2
Parallax adjustment: 100 m
Max. adjustment in cm at 100m - elevation/windage: 260 cm / 26,0 mils /
STEINER Nitrogen- Pressure-System: yes
Batterie: 1 x CR2032