Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 202287040
The 5-25x is the ultimate long-range scope for far distances and large calibers. High power and equivalent elevation travel extend your range beyond 1.500 meters, with outstanding visibility even in lowest light.
- 5x zoom Provides maximum range at high magnification , larger field of view at low magnification and eliminates tunnel effect.
- high-performance optics With a repeatable and exact working mechanics.
- Intuitive reticle illumination on the center tube provides maximum grip. Small, easy-to-use rotating knobs offer 6 nighttime and 5 daytime settings and an OFF position between each step. The battery compartment is integrated in the knob.
- Parallax compensation and brightness control For easy handling installed in the same turret (left).
- Precise Windage/Elevation Adjustment Is easy and immediate for repeated accuracy, with tactile click-by-click feedback you can hear and feel and second rotation indicator.
- DuoScale Patented height adjustment with click display on two levels for quick recording of the current setting.
- Extreme ruggedness Designed to the highest military standards to withstand forces of up to 900 G applied to all optical and electronic components. Pressure water resistance up to 10 m due to special sealing techniques. No dust, dirt or moisture can penetrate the interior. Fogging or the formation of condensation water inside is excluded with the Steiner nitrogen pressure filling . Temperature fluctuations from -25 °C to +65 °C do not impair the functionality.
- Options for the reticle The new M7Xi IFS is available with the following reticle : G2B, MSR2, TReMoR3, B4I.
Item Number: 8704000101
Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
Rohrdurchmesser: 34 mm
Weight: 1 kg.
Length: 42 cm
Temperature Range: -25 to 63° C
Exit Pupil: 9.8-2.2 mm
Eye relief: 9-11 cm
Diopter setting: +2 to -3
Beleuchtungssteuerung: Rotary Digital Control with Intermediate Stops
Höhenverstellturm: DuoScale™ / Resettable Zero
Parallax adjustment: 50 m to Infinity
Max. adjustment in cm at 100m - elevation/windage: 260 cm / 60 cm
Einzelklickverstellung auf 100m: 1 cm
Water-Pressure Proof: Submersible to 10m
STEINER Nitrogen- Pressure-System: Yes
Parallax/Fokus : Side Focus