Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 95700
Meeting the urgent requirement for an easy way to mount weapon lights and other accessories on the Benelli M4 semi-automatic shotgun, the Truckee replacement forend provides industry standard M-LOK mounting points on sides and bottom.
Machined from 6061 heat treated aluminum, the Truckee forend is sleek, rugged and lightweight. M-LOK slots accept Picatinny rail sections or specialized light mounts or vertical grips. The 8,5” or 21,6cm Truckee forend can be installed in seconds on any Benelli M4 shotgun, without any modifactions.
- 8,5” or 21,6cm long
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and high temperature glass-filled nylon polymer endcaps
- Industry standard M-LOK slots can accept Picatinny rail sections as well as other M-LOK mounts and accessories
- Installs in seconds; stays on the barrel when the weapon is stripped for cleaning, but can be easily removed, at the bench or in the field, if access to the gas system is desired
- No tools required for installation or removal
- 8,5” Truckee forend can be installed on any Benelli M4 shotgun